Embodied Biotensegrity Training: Movement and Presence through the paradigm of wholeness.
For Yoga Geeks, Body Nerds, and Trailblazers
Master Yoga teacher Chris Clancy and Pedagogy expert Niki Inglis present this trail-blazing 40-hour training for the first time in Toronto!
Together we will explore the fascinating fundamentals of biotensegrity – the biodynamic architecture of living beings. You will be introduced to the very latest in fascial research and invited to move from inside to discover deep new insights into the practice and teaching of absolutely any movement modality.
This interactive 40 hour training brings you new way of teaching. You will learn how to practice, cue and assist so that you and your students:
- Experience ease and healthy alignment
- Avoid injury caused by repeatedly striving for the ultimate expression of a pose
- Increase subtle awareness and learn how to connect to innate inner wisdom
- Develop presence and peace
- Learn to listen and heed the wisdom of the body
- Location: Artscape Young Place, Toronto
- Date: Saturday, September 11 -Wednesday, September 15
- Time: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Price: $800
Embodied Biotensegrity Online
1) Intro Course
2) EB Almumni: Generating Knowledge – 1 year membership
or, for more information information firstname.lastname@example.org