I am excited to announce the launch of Embodied Biotensegrity Online. We are bringing experts, convenience and community to people who are tired of the body as machine model. If you are excited about this holistic model of the living body and using it to help your students, clients and athletes access healthy tensegral movement, this is the place for you.
- If you have sometimes felt confused
- If you have ever struggled to find the words to talk about biotensegrity to your students or clients
- If you have found yourself feeling isolated amongst your peers
Embodied Biotensegrity Online is your source for learning from biotensegrity pioneers and connecting with others from the comfort of your own home or anywhere that you have access to the internet. We will be bringing you online courses, webinars and an online membership group.
Plans are in the works to bring teachings from people like:
- Stephen Levin, MD., the originator of biotensegrity
- Graham Scarr, author of Biotensegrity: The Structural Basis of Life*
- Susan Lowell de Solorzano, author of the upcoming book: Everything Moves: How Biotensegrity Informs Human Movement.
- Joanne Avison, author of Yoga: Fascia, Anatomy and Movement*
Plus you can join us on Facebook now for a safe to ask questions, find resources and learn about Embodied Biotensegrity Online offerings.
Join Susan Lowell and me on our first course Biotensegrity Basics: Making and Using Your Own Tensegrity Or send me an email if you’d like to gather a group and host a session.
I hope to see you there, or in our facebook group.
*We are a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.